Friday, April 04, 2008
Time for a spring clean!
It doesn’t seem like long since the last jig, or shuffle of the blog roll, but spring is in the air, so it’s time for a spring clean!
First – the outies:
• Ali – slips away quietly..
• Anita - I’m so tempted! Get blogging again, girl! You stay in by the skin of your
teeth, and the likely threat of physical violence if I remove you!
• Jon-Mark – no posts since November, so I think J-M’s run out of steam on the blogging front.
• Not that Stratford goes back even further, so Nick’s gonna get swept!
• Randy Elrod. Good blog – I just don’t find myself going back that often these days.
All of the above have been good value, and will go straight back on the ‘roll if and when they start blogging again. Why not pay them a visit, leave an encouraging comment, and see if it stirs them back to life.
Next – the innies:
• Grumpy Old Git goes straight in on account of him being a top fellah who I’ve known from way back who’s battling cancer like a good ‘un! Powerful stuff.
• The Forgotten Ways because Alan Hirsch has either been author or co-author on my two favo(u)rite reads of 2008, so far: The Forgotten Ways and The Shaping of Things to Come. (with my new buddy Michael Frost). Top missional stuff.
• Out on a limb….because I’ve been meaning to show this communitas from the Big Easy them some link love for ages now.
Likewise – bounce over to the innies, see what you think – leave a comment, and tell ‘em Johnny sent you.
Finally, the tweaks!
• Eric Bryant moves slightly – almost inperceptibly - to Eric Bryant
• Chris Council of War shifts to the infinitely more post modern Coffee’n’Cake
• Vicki Adams is now at Bounces & Cartwheels
….and I think that’s it.
…apart from the addition of Worldchanging and Trailrunner to the mags: