Friday, January 02, 2009

Book Haul

I’ve had a major book haul over the holidays.
New purchases to get my teeth into in the coming weeks:

ReJesus – by Michael Frost & Alan Hirsch
The New Conspirators : Creating the Future One Mustard Seed at a Time – by Tom Sine
Pattern Recognition - by William Gibson (HT to the Headphonaught for re-igniting my interest in Gibson)
Crazy Love – by Francis Chan
In Defense of Food – by Michael Pollan
The Peoples Bible: NRSV …“Relying on the best insights of historical-critical, liberationist, postmodern, and postcolonial interpretation”

Also, I finally got the chance to replace my copy of Mike Frost’s EXILES: Living Missionally in a Post-Christian Culture, which by way of highest recommendation I had given away to a friend.

Plus copies of Trailrunner and Ministry Today thrown in for good measure.

Hope all this reading material for the daily train ride to the office doesn’t get in the way of me listening to the Something Beautiful podcast! ;-)

No comments: