Monday, June 11, 2007

Little Matt Little



Matt’s Metabolic Catalyst makes the johnnylaird.blogspot.com blogroll, on the basis of him being a top fellah, and a long standing & highly prolific commenter on Lard’s blog.
I’m positive that Matt will have lots of interesting things to say. My guess would be that it would be occasionally hard hitting, sharp & once in a while very silly indeed…..straight outta Openshaw, Manchester, England, via The Message.

Anyone who’s living out their faith & calling in a place called Ambush Street has got to be worth a read!

As an added bonus, if you want to get a feel for the Ministry Mattoid is involved in, check out his buddy Gary Bishop’s “Darkest England and the Way Back In”. I read it in a single sitting a couple of weeks ago, on a Tuesday when I was unwell, between bouts of heavy duty snoozing. It’s a hugely challenging read, which makes me feel quite uncomfortable about my lifestyle & surroundings in leafy semi-rural Surrey.

These guys are on the frontline.

No comments: