Wednesday, June 03, 2009


When I created my blogger profile years ago, I listed my favo(u)rite music, as you do.

I thought I’d revisit it today, just to see if there were any changes I would make if I redid the list today.

Here are the people who float my musical boat:

Aaron Neville
Ben Harper
Bill Frisell
Brooklyn Tabernacle Gospel Choir
Johnny Cash
Iz (Israel Kamakawiwo'ole)
Jack Johnson
Jaco Pastorius
Joni Mitchell
k d lang
Lester Bowie
Leonard Bernstein
Massive Attack
Marvin Gay
David Bowie
Me'Shell NdegéOcello
Miles Davis
Nicole C Mullen
Ry Cooder
Steve Turre
Stevie Wonder
Talvin Singh
William Orbit

Am I missing some of your faves you want to recommend? …because it’s a snapshot, there are even some of my own favo(u)rites missing!

Any of the above sending you reaching for the dial?


Mark said...

Roger Fox
Bob James
Eric Johnson
Steve Vai

Johnny said...

Thanks for stopping by with those suggestions, Mark