Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Mooziq




When I created my blogger profile years ago, I listed my favo(u)rite music, as you do.

I thought I’d revisit it today, just to see if there were any changes I would make if I redid the list today.

Here are the people who float my musical boat:


• Aaron Neville
• Ben Harper
• Bill Frisell
• Brooklyn Tabernacle Gospel Choir
• Johnny Cash
• Iz (Israel Kamakawiwo'ole)
• Jack Johnson
• Jaco Pastorius
• Joni Mitchell
• k d lang
• Lester Bowie
• Leonard Bernstein
• Massive Attack
• Marvin Gay
• David Bowie
• Me'Shell NdegéOcello
• Miles Davis
• Nicole C Mullen
• Ry Cooder
• Salvador
• Santana
• Steve Turre
• Stevie Wonder
• Talvin Singh
• U2
• William Orbit

Am I missing some of your faves you want to recommend? …because it’s a snapshot, there are even some of my own favo(u)rites missing!

Any of the above sending you reaching for the dial?

2 comments:

Mark said...

Roger Fox
Bob James
Eric Johnson
Steve Vai

Johnny said...

Thanks for stopping by with those suggestions, Mark

J