Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Mooziq




When I created my blogger profile years ago, I listed my favo(u)rite music, as you do.

I thought I’d revisit it today, just to see if there were any changes I would make if I redid the list today.

Here are the people who float my musical boat:


Aaron Neville
Ben Harper
Bill Frisell
Brooklyn Tabernacle Gospel Choir
Johnny Cash
Iz (Israel Kamakawiwo'ole)
Jack Johnson
Jaco Pastorius
Joni Mitchell
k d lang
Lester Bowie
Leonard Bernstein
Massive Attack
Marvin Gay
David Bowie
Me'Shell NdegéOcello
Miles Davis
Nicole C Mullen
Ry Cooder
Salvador
Santana
Steve Turre
Stevie Wonder
Talvin Singh
U2
William Orbit

Am I missing some of your faves you want to recommend? …because it’s a snapshot, there are even some of my own favo(u)rites missing!

Any of the above sending you reaching for the dial?

2 comments:

Mark said...

Roger Fox
Bob James
Eric Johnson
Steve Vai

Johnny said...

Thanks for stopping by with those suggestions, Mark

J