Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Heroes wanted: the HUMAN EVENT




HEROES WANTED FOR A QUEST TO SAVE THE UNIVERSE…SAFE RETURN DOUBTFUL

I’m struggling to decide whether I can really make this, the HUMAN EVENT or not later in the year, as it’s so very close to the ½ Marathon I – somewhat stupidly – agreed to run in.

However, I’m hoping I can find a way to make it work for a number of reasons:

• It would be great to hook up with some creative and innovative Jesus followers who have a heart for mission

• It’s a chance to hook up with Sam & Rachel of Mosaic Sheffield once again

• …an opportunity to meet Geoffrey Baines for the first time

• I want to find out if Alex is as inspirational as Erwin! ;-)

• I’d like to know more about the International Mentoring Network

• Revisit Sheffield. My last weekend there was a good one

If the idea of a
“UNIQUE CONVERSATION about the future of humanity and the role of the church in the 21st century”
sounds interesting, you might want to check it out too.

4 comments:

tony sheng said...

I went to one of these in 2008 in Orlando - it was called Humana2.08. Absolutely loved it - and you will too.

Johnny said...

Thanks for the endorsement Tony

J

Sam Radford said...

Yep, thanks Tony...I'm very keep to see Johnny attend as I'm sure he'll love it too and find it thought provoking, challenging, and inspiring!

Home Generator Abilene said...

Great read thankyoou