Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Heroes wanted: the HUMAN EVENT




HEROES WANTED FOR A QUEST TO SAVE THE UNIVERSE…SAFE RETURN DOUBTFUL

I’m struggling to decide whether I can really make this, the HUMAN EVENT or not later in the year, as it’s so very close to the ½ Marathon I – somewhat stupidly – agreed to run in.

However, I’m hoping I can find a way to make it work for a number of reasons:

• It would be great to hook up with some creative and innovative Jesus followers who have a heart for mission

• It’s a chance to hook up with Sam & Rachel of Mosaic Sheffield once again

• …an opportunity to meet Geoffrey Baines for the first time

• I want to find out if Alex is as inspirational as Erwin! ;-)

• I’d like to know more about the International Mentoring Network

• Revisit Sheffield. My last weekend there was a good one

If the idea of a
“UNIQUE CONVERSATION about the future of humanity and the role of the church in the 21st century”
sounds interesting, you might want to check it out too.

3 comments:

tony sheng said...

I went to one of these in 2008 in Orlando - it was called Humana2.08. Absolutely loved it - and you will too.

Johnny said...

Thanks for the endorsement Tony

J

Sam Radford said...

Yep, thanks Tony...I'm very keep to see Johnny attend as I'm sure he'll love it too and find it thought provoking, challenging, and inspiring!